Explore the 2019 Chevrolet Equinox Engine Lineup
The 2019 Chevy Equinox engines range from hyper-efficient diesel to audacious turbo four with up to 252 hp. All are great choices, but a quick look at the numbers will likely help you decide which is best for your needs.
2019 Chevy Equinox MPG and Power Ratings
The Chevrolet Equinox offers one of the most comprehensive engine lineups in the industry. Whether you need exceptional highway efficiency for trips between Aurora and Naperville or a potent powertrain for fun-packed Bolingbrook driving, you’ll find an option that hits the spot.
- 1.5L Turbo Four-Cylinder: Makes up to 170 hp and 203 lb-ft of torque as standard. Paired with 6-speed automatic transmission and utilizing Variable Valve Timing (VVT), it makes up to 26 mpg in the city and 32 mpg on the highway.
- 2.0L Turbo Four-Cylinder: Delivers up to an exceptional 252 hp and 260 lb-ft of torque, plus the ability to tow up to 3,500 pounds when you hit the Tow/Haul mode button. 9-speed automatic transmission makes up to 22 mpg in the city and 29 mpg on the highway.
- 1.6L Turbo-Diesel Four-Cylinder: One of the segment’s few diesel engines, the 1.6L makes up to 137 hp and 240 lb-ft of torque while delivering up to 28 mpg in the city and 39 mpg on the highway.
Chevy Equinox Capability and Performance
Chevy Equinox performance is informed by more than the intelligently handled power of its engine line-up. Models also benefit from:
- Switchable All-Wheel Drive: Enhances traction and control across challenging terrain and weather. Switch to AWD with just the touch of a button.
- StabiliTrak: Automatically optimizes control by adjusting brakes and engine torque to keep you on your intended path. Includes Traction Control to detect and correct wheel slippage.
If you ever expect snowy conditions or light off-road driving, picking up a 2019 Chevrolet Equinox makes sense.
Experience the 2019 Chevy Equinox Mileage and Performance in Person
The new Chevy Equinox is a versatile compact crossover that can deliver commanding performance while still sipping fuel, and you’ll find yours waiting at Chevrolet of Naperville. Whether you’d like to find out how it compares against the larger Chevy Traverse or arrange a test drive, simply contact us today.
More About Chevrolet Equinox Features
The 2019 Chevrolet Equinox trim levels and price options help provide an exceptional compact crossover package to meet a variety of needs. View Equinox Inventory Model Details 2019 Chevy Equinox L — Starting at $23,800 Surprisingly well-equipped as standard, the L model includes automatic headlights, rearview camera, keyless entry and ignition, OnStar with 4G LTE…
2019 Chevy Equinox reviews have been long-awaited. Revamped just last year, the cool Chevy Equinox continues to tempt drivers over from established rivals, and listening to the critics will help you understand why. New Equinox Inventory Safety “All the latest safety features are available, from a surround-view parking camera to forward collision warning system that…
The 2019 Chevy Equinox engines range from hyper-efficient diesel to audacious turbo four with up to 252 hp. All are great choices, but a quick look at the numbers will likely help you decide which is best for your needs. View Equinox Inventory 2019 Chevy Equinox MPG and Power Ratings The Chevrolet Equinox offers one…
The 2019 Chevy Equinox is a popular compact crossover that attracts drivers in with its agile, efficient drive and cutting-edge safety features, and those who take a test drive will find the Chevrolet Equinox interior just as impressive. View Equinox Inventory Chevy Equinox Interior Space The new Chevy Equinox is spacious enough to stretch out…