Bank or Dealership: What’s the Best Place to Get Auto Financing?
Everyone hopes to get the best deal possible when purchasing a new vehicle. Which leaves those who are car loan shopping pondering one question: “Where is the best place to get a car loan?” Today we will dive into that topic and explore what your options are when looking for a car loan around Aurora.
Car Loan Shopping
If you are wondering where to get a car loan, your two main options when car loan shopping loan include:
- The dealership where you’re purchasing your vehicle
- Your bank
Both of these options offer different benefits to shoppers.
Car Loans From a Dealership
One of the best places to get a car loan is the dealership where you purchase your vehicle.
- Dealers can help you determine if leasing vs. buying is right for you.
- Dealerships work with a variety of lenders to get you the best rates possible.
- It is easy to apply. You only need to fill out one form to get multiple options.
- Multiple lenders are competing for your business, which can lead to a better rate.
- Some dealerships offer options for those who have issues with credit.
- The dealership may offer financing incentives.
- You may be able to negotiate your down payment when financing with the dealership.
Car Loans From Your Bank
When deciding on where to get a car loan, you might think of trying your local bank around Romeoville first. Speaking with your dealership before applying at your bank is actually a good idea because each dealership has different financing partners. If you have less-than-perfect credit, you will have a harder time getting a loan with a bank. Despite this, there are some benefits, including:
- You have a pre-existing relationship with your bank
- There are often set interest rates
- You may be able to set a flexible payment schedule
Discuss Your Financing Options at Chevrolet Of Naperville
If you have additional questions about your financing options, including how to qualify for a car loan or about your lease end options, feel free to contact Chevrolet Of Naperville. The experts in our finance center near Bolingbrook will be happy to address your concerns and walk you through the financing process!
More News From Chevrolet Of Naperville
Looking for a compact SUV with the precise handling you need for your downtown Aurora drives? With its easy maneuverability and a tight turning radius, the Chevy Trax keeps you in control no matter what the traffic report says. On top of that, it comes with a generous number of standard infotainment features to keep…
The 2021 Chevrolet Trax takes what so many Naperville drivers already loved about this vehicle and makes it even better. The latest improvements to Chevy’s standout subcompact SUV are no more apparent than on the 2021 Chevrolet Trax interior, which is full of exciting technologies and designed for optimal comfort. Chevrolet Of Naperville peeps inside the Chevrolet…
If you’re ready to upgrade your Aurora ride with a rough and ready pickup along with a versatile cabin, then the 2021 Chevy Silverado interior is sure to impress. With expanded interior seating and cargo specifications to improved technology features, you’ll have everything you need in your next Chevy. Discover all you’ll find in the…