Bank or Dealership: What’s the Best Place to Get Auto Financing?
Everyone hopes to get the best deal possible when purchasing a new vehicle. Which leaves those who are car loan shopping pondering one question: “Where is the best place to get a car loan?” Today we will dive into that topic and explore what your options are when looking for a car loan around Aurora.
Car Loan Shopping
If you are wondering where to get a car loan, your two main options when car loan shopping loan include:
- The dealership where you’re purchasing your vehicle
- Your bank
Both of these options offer different benefits to shoppers.
Car Loans From a Dealership
One of the best places to get a car loan is the dealership where you purchase your vehicle.
- Dealers can help you determine if leasing vs. buying is right for you.
- Dealerships work with a variety of lenders to get you the best rates possible.
- It is easy to apply. You only need to fill out one form to get multiple options.
- Multiple lenders are competing for your business, which can lead to a better rate.
- Some dealerships offer options for those who have issues with credit.
- The dealership may offer financing incentives.
- You may be able to negotiate your down payment when financing with the dealership.
Car Loans From Your Bank
When deciding on where to get a car loan, you might think of trying your local bank around Romeoville first. Speaking with your dealership before applying at your bank is actually a good idea because each dealership has different financing partners. If you have less-than-perfect credit, you will have a harder time getting a loan with a bank. Despite this, there are some benefits, including:
- You have a pre-existing relationship with your bank
- There are often set interest rates
- You may be able to set a flexible payment schedule
Discuss Your Financing Options at Chevrolet of Naperville
If you have additional questions about your financing options, including how to qualify for a car loan or about your lease end options, feel free to contact Chevrolet of Naperville. The experts in our finance center near Bolingbrook will be happy to address your concerns and walk you through the financing process!
More News From Chevrolet of Naperville
The 2020 Chevy Equinox offers drivers a fully-equipped crossover SUV to ensure a safe, comfortable, and convenient drive no matter where the Bolingbrook roads may lead. This model offers a choice of four trim levels. Each of the Chevy Equinox trim levels offers a level of luxury and style for Aurora drivers. Learn more about…
You chose the Chevy Silverado 1500 for its ability to deliver maximum hauling and towing power on the job in Aurora. Next, you’ll decide on your Silverado cab and truck bed sizes. What is the bed size of a Chevy Silverado for each truck bed and cab configuration? Read our guide below to check out your…
If you’re looking for an affordable compact SUV in the Aurora area that still has all the comfort features, cargo space, and technology of a full-size SUV, take a look at the 2020 Chevrolet Equinox interior at Chevrolet of Naperville. View Equinox Inventory Equinox Overview 2020 Chevrolet Equinox Interior Dimensions Compact SUVs are just the right combination…