Bank or Dealership: What’s the Best Place to Get Auto Financing?
Everyone hopes to get the best deal possible when purchasing a new vehicle. Which leaves those who are car loan shopping pondering one question: “Where is the best place to get a car loan?” Today we will dive into that topic and explore what your options are when looking for a car loan around Aurora.
Car Loan Shopping
If you are wondering where to get a car loan, your two main options when car loan shopping loan include:
- The dealership where you’re purchasing your vehicle
- Your bank
Both of these options offer different benefits to shoppers.
Car Loans From a Dealership
One of the best places to get a car loan is the dealership where you purchase your vehicle.
- Dealers can help you determine if leasing vs. buying is right for you.
- Dealerships work with a variety of lenders to get you the best rates possible.
- It is easy to apply. You only need to fill out one form to get multiple options.
- Multiple lenders are competing for your business, which can lead to a better rate.
- Some dealerships offer options for those who have issues with credit.
- The dealership may offer financing incentives.
- You may be able to negotiate your down payment when financing with the dealership.
Car Loans From Your Bank
When deciding on where to get a car loan, you might think of trying your local bank around Romeoville first. Speaking with your dealership before applying at your bank is actually a good idea because each dealership has different financing partners. If you have less-than-perfect credit, you will have a harder time getting a loan with a bank. Despite this, there are some benefits, including:
- You have a pre-existing relationship with your bank
- There are often set interest rates
- You may be able to set a flexible payment schedule
Discuss Your Financing Options at Chevrolet of Naperville
If you have additional questions about your financing options, including how to qualify for a car loan or about your lease end options, feel free to contact Chevrolet of Naperville. The experts in our finance center near Bolingbrook will be happy to address your concerns and walk you through the financing process!
More News From Chevrolet of Naperville
Many Aurora drivers are impressed by the 2020 Chevy Silverado interior. This model, above being practical and capable, has plenty of high-end interior technology for an enhanced, connected, and entertaining ride no matter if you’re sticking around Naperville or making a trip out of Romeoville. Learn more about the Silverado Chevy features today with the…
The newest Chevy Traverse reviews are boasting about the SUV’s safety and performance features. If you’re searching for a safe and reliable SUV in Aurora, find the Chevy Traverse model that suits you among our extensive inventory at Chevrolet of Naperville. Read this overview of the Chevy Traverse reviews and learn what the experts and Bolingbrook drivers…
To handle those tough Aurora jobs, you need dependable power that only the Chevy Colorado can offer. The 2020 Chevy Colorado’s towing capacity maxes out at 7,700 pounds, allowing you to tackle any job head-on with no worries. Our new Colorado inventory has a lineup of pickup trucks with the reputable Chevy towing capacity that…