What is the 2018 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Maintenance Schedule?
Keeping up with your Chevrolet maintenance schedule is important to keeping the Chevy Silverado 1500 running strong. We know Aurora jobsites can be demanding, and that’s why we’ve put together this vehicle maintenance schedule guide.
2018 Chevy Silverado Maintenance Schedule
Check the following systems at these intervals to stay on top of issues:
- Every Fuel Stop
- Check your engine oil level
- Once a Month
- Check tire pressure
- Check for tire wear or damage
- Check windshield washer fluid level
- Every 7,500 miles
- Rotate tires
- Check engine oil level and filter
- Check engine coolant level
- Check wiper blades
- Check engine air filter
- Inspect brakes, fuel system, and exhaust system
- Lubricate suspension
- Every 22,500 Miles or sooner
- Check passenger compartment air filter
- As Needed
- Replace engine oil as “Change Engine Oil Soon” message displays
Other maintenance tasks include replacing brake fluid, spark plugs, and draining the engine cooling system. For more information on service intervals, visit the service department at Chevrolet of Naperville.
Find Silverado Service Near Romeoville
While this seems like a lot, working with our qualified service team helps take the guesswork out of the maintenance process. Schedule a maintenance appointment online or visit us near Bolingbrook to learn more.