2020 Chevy Silverado 1500 Special Editions
The 2020 Silverado 1500 added two new Silverado special edition models. These include the Silverado Midnight Edition and Silverado Rally Edition. These Special Edition Chevrolet Silverado 1500 models provide the luxury, capability, cargo bed capacity, and power you’d expect with the personalization you want. Learn more about the new special editions, their exterior features, and more with us at Chevrolet of Naperville then contact us to order your favorite and to learn how to protect it with a Chevy warranty!
2020 Silverado 1500 Rally Special Edition
For drivers looking to stand out on Romeoville roads and beyond, the Silverado Rally Special Edition can help.This Silverado edition is available in two trims: Custom trim and RST trim. These come with:
- Striking exterior paint in custom colors: Black, Red Hot, Silver Ice Metallic or Summit White.
- Other standout exterior features like a body-colored grille, Chevrolet tailgate lettering, black Rally stripes on the hood and tailgate, black badging, black Bowtie logos, black exhaust tips, and black assist steps.
- Elect for the Custom Rally for a 2.7L Turbo engine with 8-speed automatic transmission, and 20-inch black painted wheels.
- Choose the RST Rally for more engine options (2.7L Turbo with 8-speed automatic transmission, 5.3L V-8 with 8-speed automatic transmission, and 6.2L V-8 with 10-speed automatic transmission) and bold 22-inch black painted wheels.
2020 Chevy Silverado 1500 Midnight Special Edition
The best model for off-roading adventures is the new Chevy Silverado Midnight Special Edition. Selecting this model will provide exciting handling, a powerful performance, and an overall adventurous look:
- LT Trail Boss and Custom Trail Boss trim packages
- See the road with with 2-inch factory suspension lift
- Get the Z71 Off-Road Package with Rancho mono-tube off-road shocks
- Automatic locking rear differential
- Skid plates
- 18-inch black painted wheels and Goodyear Duratrac off-road tires
- Black accents include: grille, badges, grille, Bowtie logo, bumpers, exhaust tips, and off-road assist steps
- Engine options include: 5.3L V8 with a six-speed automatic transmission, or 6.2L V8 with a ten-speed automatic transmission
- Up to 420 horsepower and 460 lb-ft of torque
Test Drive the Chevy Silverado Special Editions at Chevrolet of Naperville
Drivers interested in bold appearances and strong performance upgrades will do well behind the wheel of one of the Silverado special editions. Browse our selection of Silverado 1500 models or contact us today to learn more about these special edition models. Have questions, looking to compare the Chevy Silverado 1500 vs. Ford F-150, or ready to get the process started? Our finance team is here to help no matter if you want to talk through your options or apply for financing online.